Sunday 10 February 2013

*Jobs&Professions Unit



About the project:

The students of Year 4, 5 and 6 are doing the topic of jobs and professions, and in a few days they are going to do an assessment of this topic. My tutor of the School Folch i Torres decided that I’m going to do the pre-assessment in a different way. Why in a different way? because they only use book and I not going to use it.

As they are different courses, I'm going to do a lesson plan for different Years but sharing some materials.


Basic Facts:

-          Number of sessions: 4

-          Years: 4,5 and 6


Aims:

-          Try to express themselves in  English

-          Understand the exercises.

-          Participate

-          Work cooperatively


-          Share knowledge

-          Learn new vocabulary

-          To explain what they have learnt.


-          To write with simple sentences.

Teacher Material
Student Material
1. With these exercises I want that the students practice speaking complete sentences, practice the preposition AT, understand that when is a question they have to change the subject and when is an answer too. I decided to use a sheet because they have a notebook and for the assessment they have to give the notebook to the teacher.







Student Material
Teacher Material


 2. I emphasize these basic issues because sometimes they are wrong using she or he and they forget that the 3rd person needs –S. I want notebook close because they always do exercises like match and copy, without thinking or remember.



 Song: Pepole work


Teacher Material




Students Material




  3. I select this song because has rhythms and ecourage students to sing and dance, I want my pupils enjoy learning English. For me speaking is very important and for that I want that they share her/his information, because with that they try to speak English.

Teacher Material
Students Material

4. Finally, I decided to do a memory game because I saw that they only use book or sheets, and I think it's a good way to speak easy English and start to love English.

“Education makes people easy to lead, but difficult to drive; easy to govern, but impossible to enslave.”
Henry Brougham

No comments:

Post a Comment